F I C T I O N

R E V I E W

T U T O

S Z E N I T H
FOLLOW


"So what if this worldly dunya full of obstacles . It's not even Jannah .”
- N

"Everyone grows as long as they live with time . But only some of them learn from it ."
- Hlovate
"Hidup ni kena pakai neraca Tuhan, hukum Tuhan . Bukan neraca dan hukum manusia ."
- Hlovate
Welcome!

Fadhlin. 18.
Growing and changing are parts of life .
*will update once a week*

written: Thursday 1 January 2015 @ 07:51 ✿
0 comment[s]


Assalamualaikum (peace be upon to you)


01012015 . Today . So yeah its mean all the 97liners turned 18 today . Sweet 18 !

Hmm . Wait ! Seriously I have turned 18 ? What have I have done these 18 years of life hurm . /flashingbackallthosethingsivedone/ . Okay . Err . Lots of beautiful things surely had happened .

2014 is an upside down year for me . Sure . And I'm working on a novel, writing those pages from 2013 and 2014, hoping that i will never forget every seconds I've been through in the boarding school . It's just seriously lots of things happened on those years . Things that turned me to who I am right now .

Okay enough for my flashbacks . Back to our topic . The REAL topic . New year resolutions ?

1 . Make a list of it .
Hmm . You need to do a list for your resolutions . Write what you have inyour mind so that you will not forget . You have to go through 365 days in 2015 for sure . Do you really think that you will remember your resolutions throughout those days ? Be realistic brothers and sisters . Take a paper and jot them down !

2. Make a timeline
It means you should also write a specific way on how you want to make your dreams come true . Make a timeline, step by step . Make sure it is realistic . Remember, this is your resolution, your plan . Be creative with it ! Use your own way :D

3. Discipline
Now you already have a complete list and timeline . So yeah this is the HARDEST part . Try your best to defeat your own laziness . Remember that the time is always running up . It does not wait for lazy people . Wake up and be productive !

So hmm . This is just my opinion base on my view . Just sharing ! :)



May Allah bless .

Labels:

Post a Comment